PIUSI SQUALO 35 120/60Hz w/ timer (Submersible DEF Pump - 10 GPM)
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM
- Power Supply: 120V/60Hz | 1/2HP
- Working Temperature: 12°F – 104°F
- Dimensions: 5.5 Inch Diameter x 14-1/4 Inch Height
- Fluids: DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid)
- Includes: 11-Minute Built in Timer, Integrated By-Pass Valve, Non-Return Valve, Filter Strainer, Regenerative Turbine & 3/4 Inch Hosetail Connection
The SQUALO 35 is our market's first DEF submersible pump especially developed for small and medium dispense systems. It is a centrifugal pump fitted with a regenerative turbine, delivery check valve and an innovative integrated pressure regulation system that optimizes flow rate, consistency and precision.
Its regulator drastically reduces energy consumption (avoiding peak usage and consuming only the amount necessary for proper operation). The compact size and special design of the pump guarantee an easy installation and suction clearance down to a near-empty tank, with suction down to ½”. The pump is also equipped with a 11-minute timer to protect against abuse and guarantee its longevity.
With the overall dimensions being compact, this pump can also fit nicely inside any IBC tote as well as mini bulk DEF tanks.