Nozzle Shield - Cimtek
- Nozzle Spout Sizes 7/8" - 1-3/16" O.D.
- Tethered To Nozzle Spout
- 4.5 Inches of Spout Protection
IS CLEAN DIESEL THE ONLY THING YOU ARE PUMPING INTO YOUR TANK?
IF THERE'S DIRT ON YOUR NOZZLE SPOUT, THE ANSWER IS NO.
When it comes to clean diesel, your fuel filter isn't the only thing you need to maintain. Keeping your nozzle clean is crucial as well. A dirty nozzle means you're likely pumping dirt and debris right into your fuel tank. Even if the dirt is small in size, the damage it can do to your equipment is extensive.
Protecting your diesel nozzle from dirt and debris is essential, but it's often a task that is neglected. That's why Cimtek has developed the Nozzle Shield as a simple, durable, affordable solution to a clean nozzle spout.
The nozzle shield fits firmly on the nozzle spout for ultimate protection and features a tether to keep it attacehd while dispensing fuel.
- Covers approximately 4.5 Inches of the nozzle spout for maximum protection
- Tethered for convenience and retntion to nozzle
- Ribbed on the inside for optimal fit and simple removal
- Easy to clean
- Durable to withstand the seasons
- Fits Diesel nozzle sizes 7/8" through 1-3/16" O.D.