Fill-Rite FR112 Rotary Vane Hand Pump with Discharge Hose, Nozzle Spout, and Suction Pipe
- Flow Rate: 10 GPM (per 100 revolutions)
- Fluids: Gasoline, Diesel & Biodiesel
- Inlet: 1 Inch | Outlet: 3/4 Inch (Bung Mount: 2 Inch)
- Includes: Anti-Siphoning Device, 3/4" x 20" Delivery Hose & Telescoping Suction Pipe
- CAN BE USED TO PUMP IN REVERSE DIRECTION
The Fill-Rite Model FR112 Rotary Hand Pump can transfer up to 10 GPM per 100 revolutions. It is a heavy duty, case aluminum fuel transfer rotary hand pump with built-in check valve and strainer. This particular hand pump is designed for use with gasoline, diesel, biodiesel up to B20, E-15 and kerosene. Included is a 20"-34.5" telescoping steel suction pipe, nozzle spout and 8' hose. This rotary hand pump can be used to pump in reverse.