K24 DEF Digital Meter 1" MNPT x 1" MNPT - Single Female Coupler Included (30 GPM)
K24-A Urea Meter (PIUSI) Turbine Digital Urea Flow Meter Digital Flow Meter for delivering a variety of low viscosity fluids with a turbine measuring system. It is easy to install, in line ...
K24-A Urea Meter (PIUSI)
Turbine Digital Urea Flow Meter
Digital Flow Meter for delivering a variety of low viscosity fluids with a turbine measuring system. It is easy to install, in line or at the end of a delivery pipe, equipped with an easy-to-read, compact screen. The meter can be installed directly onto the nozzle for convenient, on-the-spot reading of the quantity delivered. Thanks to its strong casing and a sealed plug-in electronic card, this sturdy meter can be used in practically all conditions. The card can be rotated for easy display reading from all angles. The microprocessor is powered by two easily replaceable, long-lasting batteries. The K24-A Urea Meter is simple, reliable, versatile, economic, and the perfect instrument for managing liquid deliveries.
- Precision: ± 1% within the flow range
- Repetitiveness: 0.2%
- Maximum flow rate: 30.7 GPM
- Working Temperature: -10 / 50°C
- Loss of pressure:< 0.15 bar (31.7 GPM with diesel fuel)
- Can be calibrated
- Suitable for Urea
- 1" Female by 1"Female Gas thread (will accept 1" NPT Thread, hose barb connection – listed separately)
- 1" Male Gas thread/Female NPT thread (can purchase extra coupler to make Female/ Female – listed separately)