FMTD4 Micro Flow Meter
The FMTD4 model of the micro flow meter series from DEA Engineering can measure down to 1 cc/min. This low flow meter uses positive displacement technology and can fit into tight spaces. They have an internal disc (nutator) that senses flow and are designed for use with any particle-free low viscosity liquid up to 25 centipose.
- Flow Range: 0.015 to 4.00 GPH (1 to 250 cc/min. or 0.02 cc/cycle)
- Accuracy: +/- 1%
- Repeatability: +/- 0.1%
- Maximum Operating Pressure: Standard Version (3,000 psig) 207 bar / High Pressure VersionÂ (21,000 psig) 1448 bar
- Maximum Differential Pressure: (FMTD4) 5 psig
- Temperature Range: -40 F to 180 F (-40 to 80 C)
- Maximum Viscosity: 100 SSU (25 cP)
- Process Connection: 1/4 inch FNPT
- Power Supply: 8-30 VDC
- Output: 0-5 VDC
- Includes 3 FT of cable with wire leads.
|Manufacturer||Fuel Transfer, LLC|