12V Bi-Pump (PIUSI) - 25 GPM
- Heavy-Duty, High Flow Diesel Transfer
- Dual Rotary Vane Pump
- 1 Inch NPT Inlet/Outlet
- Duty Cycle: 30 Min On/Off
- 13 FT Cables Included
12V Bi-Pump (PIUSI)
The Bi-Pump is part of the displacement, self-priming, rotary electric vane pump family for transferring diesel fuel, which is characterized by high flow rates.
All pumps are equipped with by-pass valve, and they are powerful, dependable and economical.
Thanks to their compact size, ease of installation, dependability and safety, these pumps are used as the primary system on earth-moving machinery and on mobile fuel pumps on vehicles or in construction yards.
- 25 GPM
- Cast iron pump body finished with anti-corrosion paint
- Vane pump with sintered steel rotor and acetal resin vanes
- By-pass valve incorporated in the pump body
- Direct current brush motor with permanent magnet stator
- Motor protection grade IP55
- Used in intermittent service with 30-minute work cycles
- Pump attachment support bracket
- Integrated on/off switch
- 1” NPT threaded inlet and outlet
- Available with power cables, incorporated fuses and pincers for connection to terminal strips